|6mg × 10 tablet||A$ 45.90Per pill A$ 4.59||A$ 4.59||Add to cart|
|6mg × 20 tablet||A$ 76.55Per pill A$ 3.83||A$ 3.83||A$ 15.25||Add to cart|
|6mg × 30 tablet||A$ 91.88Per pill A$ 3.06||A$ 3.06||A$ 45.82||Add to cart|
|6mg × 60 tablet||A$ 114.87Per pill A$ 1.91||A$ 1.91||A$ 160.54||Add to cart|
|6mg × 90 tablet||A$ 137.86Per pill A$ 1.53||A$ 1.53||A$ 275.25||Add to cart|
|6mg × 120 tablet||A$ 153.18Per pill A$ 1.28||A$ 1.28||A$ 397.63||Add to cart|
|6mg × 180 tablet||A$ 199.16Per pill A$ 1.11||A$ 1.11||A$ 627.06||Add to cart|
|24mg × 12 tablet||A$ 107.21Per pill A$ 8.93||A$ 8.93||Add to cart|
|24mg × 24 tablet||A$ 199.16Per pill A$ 8.30||A$ 8.30||A$ 15.25||Add to cart|
|24mg × 36 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 291.12Per pill A$ 8.09||A$ 8.09||A$ 30.50||Add to cart|
|24mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 459.70Per pill A$ 7.66||A$ 7.66||A$ 76.32||Add to cart|
|24mg × 90 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 666.60Per pill A$ 7.41||A$ 7.41||A$ 137.44||Add to cart|
|24mg × 120 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 842.85Per pill A$ 7.02||A$ 7.02||A$ 229.20||Add to cart|
|30mg × 12 tablet||A$ 137.86Per pill A$ 11.49||A$ 11.49||Add to cart|
|30mg × 24 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 245.14Per pill A$ 10.21||A$ 10.21||A$ 30.58||Add to cart|
|30mg × 36 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 352.42Per pill A$ 9.79||A$ 9.79||A$ 61.15||Add to cart|
|30mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 551.66Per pill A$ 9.19||A$ 9.19||A$ 137.63||Add to cart|
|30mg × 90 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 766.22Per pill A$ 8.51||A$ 8.51||A$ 267.71||Add to cart|
What is this medicine?
Deflazacort a corticosteroid indicated for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) in patients 5 years of age and older.
What should I tell my health care providers before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- Hypersensitivity to deflazacort;
- Alterations in Endocrine Function: Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis suppression, Cushing’s syndrome, and hyperglycemia;
- Immunosuppression and Increased Risk of Infection: Increased risk of new, exacerbation, dissemination, or reactivation of latent infections, which can be severe and at times fatal;
- Alterations in Cardiovascular/Renal Function: elevated blood pressure and sodium, and for decreased potassium level;
- Gastrointestinal Perforation: GI disorders;
- Behavioral and Mood Disturbances: euphoria, insomnia, mood swings, personality changes, severe depression, and psychosis;
- Effects on Bones: decreases in bone mineral density;
- Serious Skin Rashes;
- Ophthalmic Effects: May include cataracts, infections, and glaucoma;
- Vaccination: Do not administer live or live attenuated vaccines to patients receiving immunosuppressive doses of corticosteroids.
How should I use this medicine?
The recommended once-daily dosage is approximately 0.9 mg/kg/day administered orally. Discontinue gradually when administered for more than a few day..
What may interact with this medicine?
- Moderate or strong CYP3A4 inhibitors: Give one third of the recommended dosage;
- Avoid use of moderate or strong CYP3A4 inducers, as they may reduce efficacy.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
The most common adverse reactions are Cushingoid appearance, weight increased, increased appetite, upper respiratory tract infection, cough, pollakiuria, hirsutism, central obesity, and nasopharyngitis.