|6mg × 10 tablet||A$ 42.58Per pill A$ 4.26||A$ 4.26||Add to cart|
|6mg × 20 tablet||A$ 71.01Per pill A$ 3.55||A$ 3.55||A$ 14.15||Add to cart|
|6mg × 30 tablet||A$ 85.23Per pill A$ 2.84||A$ 2.84||A$ 42.51||Add to cart|
|6mg × 60 tablet||A$ 106.56Per pill A$ 1.78||A$ 1.78||A$ 148.92||Add to cart|
|6mg × 90 tablet||A$ 127.88Per pill A$ 1.42||A$ 1.42||A$ 255.34||Add to cart|
|6mg × 120 tablet||A$ 142.10Per pill A$ 1.18||A$ 1.18||A$ 368.86||Add to cart|
|6mg × 180 tablet||A$ 184.75Per pill A$ 1.03||A$ 1.03||A$ 581.69||Add to cart|
|24mg × 12 tablet||A$ 99.45Per pill A$ 8.29||A$ 8.29||Add to cart|
|24mg × 24 tablet||A$ 184.75Per pill A$ 7.70||A$ 7.70||A$ 14.15||Add to cart|
|24mg × 36 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 270.05Per pill A$ 7.50||A$ 7.50||A$ 28.29||Add to cart|
|24mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 426.44Per pill A$ 7.11||A$ 7.11||A$ 70.80||Add to cart|
|24mg × 90 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 618.37Per pill A$ 6.87||A$ 6.87||A$ 127.49||Add to cart|
|24mg × 120 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 781.86Per pill A$ 6.52||A$ 6.52||A$ 212.62||Add to cart|
|30mg × 12 tablet||A$ 127.88Per pill A$ 10.66||A$ 10.66||Add to cart|
|30mg × 24 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 227.40Per pill A$ 9.48||A$ 9.48||A$ 28.36||Add to cart|
|30mg × 36 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 326.92Per pill A$ 9.08||A$ 9.08||A$ 56.73||Add to cart|
|30mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 511.74Per pill A$ 8.53||A$ 8.53||A$ 127.67||Add to cart|
|30mg × 90 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 710.78Per pill A$ 7.90||A$ 7.90||A$ 248.34||Add to cart|
What is this medicine?
Deflazacort a corticosteroid indicated for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) in patients 5 years of age and older.
What should I tell my health care providers before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- Hypersensitivity to deflazacort;
- Alterations in Endocrine Function: Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis suppression, Cushing’s syndrome, and hyperglycemia;
- Immunosuppression and Increased Risk of Infection: Increased risk of new, exacerbation, dissemination, or reactivation of latent infections, which can be severe and at times fatal;
- Alterations in Cardiovascular/Renal Function: elevated blood pressure and sodium, and for decreased potassium level;
- Gastrointestinal Perforation: GI disorders;
- Behavioral and Mood Disturbances: euphoria, insomnia, mood swings, personality changes, severe depression, and psychosis;
- Effects on Bones: decreases in bone mineral density;
- Serious Skin Rashes;
- Ophthalmic Effects: May include cataracts, infections, and glaucoma;
- Vaccination: Do not administer live or live attenuated vaccines to patients receiving immunosuppressive doses of corticosteroids.
How should I use this medicine?
The recommended once-daily dosage is approximately 0.9 mg/kg/day administered orally. Discontinue gradually when administered for more than a few day..
What may interact with this medicine?
- Moderate or strong CYP3A4 inhibitors: Give one third of the recommended dosage;
- Avoid use of moderate or strong CYP3A4 inducers, as they may reduce efficacy.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
The most common adverse reactions are Cushingoid appearance, weight increased, increased appetite, upper respiratory tract infection, cough, pollakiuria, hirsutism, central obesity, and nasopharyngitis.